Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Phantom!! On Broadway!!

So...whilst in NY, I want and...saw Phantom on Broadway!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Sorry.  The excitement just hit me suddenly :)  It's the longest running show in Broadway History, and for good reason!!

They have a rule about taking pictures during the show, so we don't have any, but I did nab a few off the internet...


                                                            The classic playbill...
                             The Phantom takes Christine to his lair for the first time...
           This scene was so cool...the boat was on a track, so it looked like it was really moving!!

The song Masquerade I had never heard it before, but it was so cool!!

Everything was great!! I dressed up and went with my dad...the line was crazy...it curled all the way around the block, but luckily, we didn't have to wait in it!! (the tickets the courtesy of a friend with connections, and they allowed us to just sneak in without waiting :) and then afterwards we went out to a bar in SoHo with one of my dad's best friends and his girlfriend...I got to hear stories from when my dad was in Law School, and how he met my mom, from someone else's point of view...tons of fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment