Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

My dog caught a mole

I always wondered what a mole looked like. Well, now I don't have to. Two days ago, Gypsy, my dog, caught a mole. I was sitting outside reading when Gypsy jumps about two feet in the air. Then she nosedives into the ground and then jumps up again, looking slightly flustered and embarrassed. Then I see a little black thing jump into the air, making little squealing noises, so then I know it's not just my psychotic dog. I run over to stop Gypsy from killing it, and this is what it turned out to be:   A MOLE!!!

The mole had NO EYES!!!! NO EYES!!!! It had
very soft fur though...has anyone thought about
making mole coats?!?!


Auuuughhh!! It was more than a little bit creepy, but definitely kinda cool too...
~Nina

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I did, once I got over the fact that it had no eyes.
    I kinda figured that if I can dissect a dead fish, then I can
    pick up something that possesses wicked claws and has no eyes.
    :)
    It was a little bit cute....and soft...and I'm a daredevil, so yeah. =D

    ReplyDelete