Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

End of Summer :(

Fall is here!!! I don't know if I'm happy or sad. No more basking in the sun, diving into the lake, lazing on the front porch, reading light fun books, and no more carefree days. But, I'm still looking forward to going apple picking, trick-or-treating, eating pizza with all the girls on Mondays at HSC, going mushroom hunting, doing homework at night next to the fireplace.

I know I'm definitely gonna miss this past summer. It's been so good. Here are some of my favorite memories of this past summa:


Canoe rides with Dad.
<3


Eating outside on the deck--always a favorite. Listening to the birds,
watching the hummingbirds come up to the flowers on our deck,
hearing the random yell of a kid going by our house, watching the
crazy antics of my one-year-old brother.


Campfires!!! 


Swimming......


Service Team for Pine Hills.
It was amazing!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D
I felt like I could sleep for a year after that. :)


I remember just walking along a wheat field, and then seeing 
a family of sandhill cranes, chirping at me.
Talk about sweet little things God puts in your day 
:)


Family reunion with my cousins (some that I hadn't seen for years).
we rented a mansion on Lake Erie for a week
and managed to fit all 35 of us! 








No comments:

Post a Comment