Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Winterlicious!

I can't believe it's almost Christmas! I don't know about all of you, but to me it feels like November not almost January!!

If you can believe it, we're all done with getting ready for the Christmas hassle (look at that!! and it's not even Christmas eve!!)...presents bought and wrapped, tree up, decorations out...even the stockings are up on the mantle!
I love Ave Maria Radio!! Look at all the yummies they sent us :)

Delicious smelling pine cone wreath!!!

One of our many stockings :)



yay for presents :)


a little Christmas Creche camel :)

Reindeer!

My dad got these three *special* presents for my mom <3




Let us see your Christmas preparations by linking them in the comments below!!

Merry Christmas!!
xoxo,
Rachel

Like to click buttons??  Make sure to hit our like button (or whatever it's called :)

No comments:

Post a Comment