Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2012

A little comic relief

So, I don't even know if this should count as a post, as it's just a bunch of things i found elsewhere, but enjoy!  A few things to brighten your sad life without me :)

Now, in general, I won't post something from a TV show, as you would have to know the show to get the joke, but I'm breaking my rule in this case cause you don't necessarily need to know the background and it's pretty awesome :)


the runner-up :)
And yes, for all you (if any) wondering...that was doctor Who :)

And finally, the winner, the iconic evil cat :)

So, if any of you think I'm tired, you're right: I'm tired. But anyway, hope this brightens your day!
~Rachel Guadalupe 




3 comments:

  1. That. Was. Fantastic. I'm right there with you. I. Am. Tired.!!!!

    -A

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Nina, you're going to have to stop posting my half-written posts and signing my name...it's becoming disastrous :)

    ReplyDelete