Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Michigan Theatre...and Les Miserables!!


On New Year's Day, Rachel and I went to go see Les Mis at Michigan Theater. I feel like just going to Michigan Theater by itself is a show!


before the show in the streets of Ann Arbor
Everything at M theater is fancy (even just the lighting!)
This is the place to go if you want to feel like royalty :) 


An organist played for us before the movie started.
The music was so beautiful!! (I never super appreciated organs, but this
was really cool, with bells and other sounds along with the organ music)

We sat in the balcony, at the front...the view was amazing after I realized
I probably wouldn't plummet to my
death (don't get me started on my fear of heights)

Everything was so incredibly beautiful and the show itself was absolutely breathtaking! the casting was great (I was a little worried about Anne Hathaway, but she was sooo good!) and the singing was superb! I think I would have picked someone else for Marius, but other than that...

Until next time!
Nina

1 comment: