Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Intelligence radio :)

I never thought I'd thank my mom for making me do dishes all the time, but while flipping through the radio stations I found a really cool station to listen to so...Thanks Mama!
_____________

I have a new idol. No, he isn't good looking or young, and actually I know nothing of his personal life, so if he's some kind of messed up man in one way or another, don't blame me...don't tell me either--I like him too much :)

No, what I find so incredible about this guy is that not only is he a pianist and a composer (I Will Always Love You, Carol of the Bells, Can you feel the Love Tonight(!!) and many more), but he's filled with random bits of intelligence that he shares with his listeners. Apparently he's well known around the entire world, but if you're like me, and not in "the loop" that means that maybe I got to bring this tidbit of fun into your life...tune into 105.1 (FM) the River sometime in the evening to hear an random selection of music and in between every single song hear Mr Tesh share a little piece of incredible knowledge...it's so much fun! 

~Me

No comments:

Post a Comment