Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Wedding photography

Any of you who have seen me in the past month or so will know that my camera has become just another limb on my body, going wherever I go...it's like a beautiful baby that never needs to be fed or have it's diaper changed, not to mention...it takes awesome photos!!  I really love it, and lately I've been looking for photography websites for advice on how to boost my potential.  As I was looking I found a beautiful hidden gem, a photography website that makes me smile every time.  While they don't give specific advice, they  post a new candid photo everyday from wedding photographers around the world.

What I love about Moment Junkie is that while there are  quite a few sentimental photos, and a share of plain ol' cute ones, they still have hilariously terrible ones too :)

Just something to leave you with...
 
  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment