Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

RIP Peter Campbell

Dear All,
Yesterday afternoon I found out that Peter Campbell, one of my first and best friends in Michigan--really like a brother to me, died the night before in his sleep, most likely due to a leak in his old propane heater.  He was only 23, but I feel he was one of the closest people to God I know.  In the eight years I have known him, I have literally never seen/heard him do anything mean at all...I have a feeling he is already in Heaven, but keep praying for him anyway! 

With Gabe in our house
Peter, being Peter :)

With his cousin Meghan 

A friend who recently lost his own sister said that he doesn't ask God why He took her after only 22 years, but instead thanks Him for giving her to them for 22 years, so I am hoping that everyone can take that approach to the situation.  Thank you for all the prayers for our family and his that have already come, and to those who will be praying!

St Peter Pray for us!
~Rachel

2 comments:

  1. I have been praying and will continue!!
    God bless all the Campbells!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Peter too, for the time I knew him! I know your pain, Rachel. Thanks for honoring Peter with this post.

    ABBY

    ReplyDelete