Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween!

So, as most of you know, this past Wednesday was Halloween!!  Nina and I got together with a couple friends and we all went trick or treating together, our costumes being based off of some sort of Doctor Seuss character or another. (I'm pretty sure this is our last year-Nina :)

Nina and I were Thing 1 and Thing 2 (we figured if everyone thought we were twins anyway we might as well go as some :), Rosie was the Cat in the Hat, and Sarah was The Amazin' Maisie with her lovely tail :)


I never thought I''d say this, but yay for my daddy always taking pictures!! This way I'll always have something to remember that night from, not to mention, I have something to post on this blog along with the post :)
The four of us...quite lovely, are we not?? :)



Rosie and Sarah...you guys are so cute!!  (and look, you can see Sarah''s tail in this one :)

Thing 1 and Thing 2...what can we say?? <3
Look! You can see the bit of blue spray we put in our hair!
Look hard--I don't think it's just me. Although, I might
just have to clean my glasses. :) 
                                             
:D

Sarah--she's turning the room pink. :)



We had a great time and took in a huge amount of sugar (just what we need, right?)
Toothy and Toothless, or
Nina and Rachel

***Tell us what you did for Halloween and link pictures if you can!!




No comments:

Post a Comment